The reports that less than 24 hours after al-Assad agreed to a peace proposal from the Arab League, which included opening dialogue with the opposition, the opposition vowed to mobilize large demonstrations against it. Meanwhile, the Free Syrian Army, composed of deserters and their supporters, are killing almost as many Assad forces as Assad is killing protesters.
You are here: Home » Arab League Deal: Now You See It – Now You Don’t
- No related posts found
- Noise: Will Israel Attack Iran
- I will be in China Jan. 10-24th
- Egyptian Crack-down on NGOs a Diversion
- Are Humans Evolving?
- Study: Brain Drain Helps Poor Countries
- No Posting Until January 2nd! Happy Holidays!
- ‘A Single Spark Starts a Prarie Fire’
- The ‘Other 14′ on UNSC Speak Up
- Egyptian Women Rally Against SCAF
- MF Global: Lobbying on Eve of Vote
- Case Study in Hear-Say Journalism
- Guess Who Else is Fighting Terrorists in Pakistan?
- Romney’s Right about Class Warfare
- Politics Devolves into Correcting Lies
- Immigrants Taking American Jobs: Think Again
- Drone and Insurgencies
- If You Read This Blog…
- Norman Ornstein on “Worst. Congress. Ever.”